You are requested to sign you child’s belongings. Please, clip your child’s nails regularly. Please, do not bring to the nursery school any small objects or toys, which might be dangerous for other, especially younger, children.
– slippers – preferably non-slipping ones
– toothpaste and toothbrush
– change clothes (2 short-sleeved and 2 long-sleeved shirts, two pairs of trousers, 4 pairs of socks, 4 pairs of underwear, 4 pairs of tights, plastic bag for dirty clothes).
– bedding (blanket with case) and pillow
– sippy cup – if used by a child
– bottle and teats – if used by a child, favourite spoon to eat with
– teething rings, gum jell – if used by a child
– disposable nappies
– moisturizer tissues
– in the winter – face winter cream, in the summer – sunscreen